Learning to Write More Effectively
Writing is a thinking process which helps us to clarify our thoughts. By increasing your writing activities your writing skills should improve.
Guidelines For Effective Writing
- Understand the assignment.
- Research your topic thoroughly.
- Organize your information
Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
- First Draft: Put all your information down. Do not worry about grammar or style.
- Second Draft: Revise your draft so that it is coherent.
- Third Draft: Final check for grammar, style, and clarity.
Remember that writing is a thinking process. As you write, you will develop a clearer understanding of your topic resulting in a clear easy-to-read essay with a logical conclusion.